February 06, 2006

Human Geographic

Spring is in the air (at least in the Northern Hemisphere, wonder what is happening in the Southern Hemisphere?) Though I admit I do not spy a single swallow yet in polluted gasping Bangalore, hope is in the air. Can love be behind?

Scott, that lover of useless trash such as wire and other such trivia, is having a recyled love-fest. Everywhere I lurk, I read posts and poems about this many splendoured thing called love. Even the Shakespearens have admitted into the august February company, a hint of mid spring madness what with shrinks and all. Talking of which, I have been ambushed by all those seeking consultations with my alter ego, the esteemed Dr. Shrinkari. I repeat, I do NOT offer consultations in smoky chambers in any places called Koshy's. All those who wish to see me are advised to seek an appointment in advance through proper channel! (A friendly blogger, bubbly Pallavi did so- but the burden of her Tull induced song- with long-winded flaunting of the flute and gentle drumming was- Physician heal thyself!)

And yes, in parting,have you read that collector's item? The February 2006 National Geographic? Its simply lovely! :)

1 comment:

Pallavi said...

I must catch up with this issue...