January 11, 2006

Heres kicking at you!

Started this morning with my usual checking of mail. But guess what really grabbed me! This! While I keep talking of my tremendous adoration of this handsome and happening hunk, its nice to know that theres something we have in common!

Even at the risk of sounding crass, I admit to indulging in some weird physical games with my kids. Apart from the customary tickling sessions on the bed as a destressor, we also do this. We run towards each other (preferably on the carpet to avoid sudden skidding or un- intended toppling over) making menacing noises while trying to kick each other. Of course, as a basic safety measure, it is ensured that there is no actual physical connect, but we do try and aim as high as possible! It is great fun for all though I do have to be very careful with these kids of mine who are baby sized compared to their huge mama! Wonder whether this game would qualify as anywhere close to a martial art of kickboxing, but we do mange to kick up a pretty good time with it!

No comments: