November 30, 2005

Sur- Prize?

There was this wonderful ad tucked away in the last pages of the TOI, Bangalore edition! The copy went something like... Your husband shouts at you for doing it Your boss shouts at ... Your kids ... Now TOI is going to give you a prize for doing it. Times Su-doku Championship in Bangalore on 4th December, 2005.

Went hysterical laughing at it with dh cuz it was so close home! I'm so crazy about Su-doku that I've ditched all my cross words. Do the basic TOI one at home then do the Hindu & BS ones at office & on a good day, even attempt a DH one! Wondering whether I should indeed participate in the 'Championship'? Or plod on amidst the shouts.

8 comments:

Naresh said...

Go for it! All The Best

Anonymous said...

Hey You must!

Shankari said...

Thanks Naresh. And Aastha, welcome aboard. Lovely to see that you've actually come a-visiting. Thx!

Anonymous said...

want me to fax/ email u a 5-grid sudoku? appearsin the times here every saturday......

Shankari said...

Ya, ya ya Meena! Lemme atleast try.

Anonymous said...

let me know how u get on with it!!!

Shankari said...

Omygawd! you make me feel so backward and inadequate Meena. :( I guess I do need more time & much more effort to be a Sudoku Samurai.

Anonymous said...

hey, thats meant to be for fun! i spend entire DAYS on that one -(when i can spare the time)! Shouldn't tell u, but usu have to start all over again after a few hours at it!!! LOL!!