November 18, 2005

Baby blues

Am feeling very deflated & un-pregnant. Lost vague sad unconnectedness of post postum depression (quite like a typical post partum thingie). Done with my Rebecca posts and not ready to take on the next one as I'm going awaaaaaay:(

Will be visiting Aizawl, Kolasib, Silchar, Agartala, Guwahati, Kaziranga & Shillong in my northeastern quest for coffee for all of the next week. Will miss family home hearth office and my blog! While I hope to be on call with my home & work, my neonate blog will be untended and unattended. I do hope it makes it past the first month of its existence, quite on its own...

3 comments:

Prithi Shetty said...

you are going to north-east - ahhh.... oh i miss those places so much. have a great trip.

DTclarinet said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip. Some fascinating *sounding* names of places you are visiting.

Don't worry the blogosphere will be here when you get back.

sayantani gupta said...

hi shankari
enjoy the trip and why dont u do a joanne rowling 2 drawing inspiration from the hazy hills of NE!!
enjoyed the movie of HP but a wistful child in me misses the prosaic ms blyton-how uncomplicated 2 read about picnic hampers in sunny meadows and not the burden of knowledge of harry and pals!
tani