November 08, 2005

Spelling (or is it spieling?)it out!

Hi all you folk who have so thoughtfully gone over my ramblings only to ring me back (on my LANDLINE!) to point out spelling errors and other such typos!

Yes, I agree that in my rush to post poste haste, I haven't availed of such basic tools as spellcheck! Its ok, I'll try to do so in future but please don't hold that against me. This isn't a master(!)piece I'm writing, just a blog.

And yes, my style, if I may call it that, is rather obtuse, with many allusions which may not be immediately apparent. Thats the reason I've added links wherever I thot they were needed (& wherever available!). Please hover over the links and follow them if you choose. In case any of the links don't work, let me know.

And most importantly, PLEASE post your comments rather than ringing me up! Drop your inhibitions and get net savvy- its courtesy to post when you have an opinion!

Thanks & come back soon. Hope to publish my GOF post some time today :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPELLINGS.......
UR DOING FAR BETTER THAN MOST OF US, Mrs. Subbrain did get to spend extra time with you!!:-)

Anu

Anonymous said...

Spelling- whats that???