December 08, 2005

Wheels under everything

My love for micro design I definitely (defiantly ?) is something I get from my mother. Each item had to be customised for our house. Not that it meant that it was fancy, just different. And a major item for all items of furniture was the wheels under them. All those carpenters would get quite flabbergasted about providing heavy hard wood stuff with good quality long lasting wheels and couldn't really appreciate the need for them. But how to move them without wheels? was the response which left them more flummoxed than before.

So it is with me... Got to have them wheels to move and rearrange ad whim/wheel(ium). This does create quite a problem at work b'cause every office room which was just so forever would be re-arranged and some by yours truly. And everyone really missed those wheels!

Is it not a wonder that I finally changed the look-feel of this blog after ONE month? Hope you like it. I do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I am not able to identify this colour scheme with you. I liked the original one. Probably, it will take time fr me to acclimatize to your new layout.

take care.

Shankari said...

Is that you, Chitra? If it is, you know me better than to identify me with *A* colour scheme. As I'm wont to say, this too shall pass...

Anonymous said...

ha ha I do that too... :)

AfricaBleu said...

I DO like it. Defiantly do. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you guessed it right.That was me. I expected brighter colours.


Though the layout and the colour combination good , brighter colour would be more of the Shankari that I know.
Try those fonts hich u try on msn chat for a change!!!!!!!!

Chitra

Shankari said...

Hey Chitra, let me at least 'appear' peaceful! :)