December 08, 2005

Do you vote?

If you do, would you consider doing so immediately and every day upto 15th December, 2005, for the Queen of blogs, (umm, no, i don't canvass for royalty as a rule, but this special royalty), Queen Ellen who is a terrific blogger, woman, wife, mother. Foremost, I should say, Blogger! She also has a tremendous little book for all those who yo-yo between the highs and the lows or those who permanently inhabit the nether regions and it did help me when I was in one of my troughs, enough, in fact, to start me blogging.

Given that I have but a fledgling blog which may(?) be seen by a couple of otherwise unoccupied folk, who don't even leave their comments on my blog, I don't have very high hopes of diverting much traffic or votes for Ellen, but hey, I try!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see - a) internet's back!
- b) U've got time again!!

Anonymous said...

Followed these links, and am posting the depression- a primer link on some message boards i visit.....thanks

Shankari said...

Yes, yes to both! it helps that dh is away this week to Delhi and I'm up all nite! Thx for spreading the word about the book. Its good, I know. Alas, I'm back onto ALA, after my return to Bangalore from my NE break. The stress of my life gets emphasised in its home environment, I guess. I'm actively recommending ALA to all fellow sufferers too! take care...

Anonymous said...

ok done my vote is in..

Anonymous said...

hmm... went through a few of your posts. you seem to write quite well.

Pip Pip,
Arvind

Shankari said...

Arvind, Thankee thankee.
toodle doo and all that...