November 29, 2006

Randomness

Thanks folks for all the kind wishes for handicapped me. Miss you folk and hope to catch up soon. I've started finally with PT though still not taken any pain-killers or muscle relaxants. I know I am far from the ideal patient but am at least patiently waiting for the pain to pass. And it shall. :)

Meanwhile, a random post about this that and nothing very much...

We'd bought a karaoke system recently which made ds discover an amazing repertoire of songs from Ricky Martin to Mohd. Rafi and he has great taste too in picking up songs to learn! But he gave bathroom singing a whole new twist when he grinned naughtily and sang Rim jhim gire Snaanam!


We got free (?) tickets to Abs-2 complete with the popcorn coupons! The abs on display were fantabulous. Nothing else was worth a mention. The small (debatable) mercy was that AB baby's abs were seen covered throughout the movie! I was predetermined to dislike the movie for the simple reason that there was no JA. Hrithik aint no Johnnie, despite all his six pack abs, smooth dance steps and the where in the world take this film should have rightly been called Krishh 2 not a sequel to Dhoom. The family had much fun tearing the movie apart.


The recent hoohaa about this made me think of the more famous parallel. Would things be very different for Bharti than they were for Sahiba?


Ain't that a long left handed post?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

with links even - that must have taken a lot of clicking and key combinations. *bows*

B.S. said...

Thanks for the update- good job!!!

Hugs and Healing,
Betty

Anonymous said...

i second gaizabonts. *more bows*, *with the arms thrown up in the air*

ideal patient maybe not, but patient patient?!? am curious to know who ds is...? reminds me of a friend in college - he was a serd, but was clean shaven, hair cropped, so we called him ds - we meant 'duplicate sardar'...strange how we get reminded of things from the distant past. am not even remotely in touch with this ds friend of mine, but looks like i'll now be - only, with a different ds :)

i wouldn't watch the movie though -not even for the bikini-clad-bips :)

take care!

Anonymous said...

I read in a magazine,JA says,he doesn?t have any regret for not being in the sequel..And me seen the movie..Confirmed it then.

take care

Shankari said...

Hey Atul & DharmaB,

Do those bows come with their matching set of arrows? :)


Betty,

Thanks and hugs back at you and the kid.

Ganga,

ya, in a way twas good JA wasnt around in the Krishh sequel! Waiting to see Water though! ;)

Sideways Chica said...

Hey chica...I have been so busy in my own world that I have not checked in on you lately. I am sorry to hear about your situation...but am happy that you are doing better. ;)

There is only one shankari as far as I am concerned, and I wish you well. Always!

Ciao bella-kins...you are in my thoughts!

Shankari said...

Sorry abt not responding to the ds part.

dh is dear husband.

dd dear daughter so

=>ds = dear son

(:D)


Teri,

You are a sweetheart. Thanks for the wishes. :)

LAK said...

yay, you're back!Good! Oh, I was looking fwd to D:29heh, like MI:2), but it has not been released in the multis at GGN, so I guess it's all for the best.

LAK said...

oops, that shd have read D:2 (heh---)

Shankari said...

lak,

If Hrithik be your dreamboat (pyaar ki kashti types!) or if ABBaby sets your heart aflutter like Chitra's, then do watch it and dont be put off by my 'view. Else Abs2 is absolutely faltu.:p

LAK said...

ooh, yes, both my daughter and I like HR and AB a lot--and I had predicted to myself during "Yaadein" that Hrithik would be good in a negative role, so I want to see how he does. purely academic interest, heh, hehe!